AED company dedicates great importance to the products security and to the warranty of services. As due to the partners and market criteria, AED met another very worthwhile mission, which consists of equipment and fiscal systems certification. First certificate, ISO 9001:2008 is taken for the quality, on 15 December 2010, while the second certificate, ISO 27001:2005 , is taken for the Information Security Management System, on 16 March 2011.
To achieve standards AED company met all criteria required by recognized organizations in the field of certification. Also, the criteria for obtaining certificates are implemented on time by the company, making it part of its labor process. Immediately, in December of 2011, after a full audit, AED proved to be successful in implementing the certificates ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001:2005, showing correctness in standards implementation.
AED operates conform ISO standards and it implements and maintains a Quality Management System , Environmental Management System , Information Security Management System, Energy management, Road Traffic Safety,Standard for Integrated Management Systems, and an Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- Certified ISO 9001:2008 QM Standard.
- Certified ISO 14001:2004 Standard for Environmental Management System
- Certified ISO 18001:2007 Standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- Certified ISO 27001: 2013 Standard for Information Security Management System.
- Certified ISO 50001:2011 Standard for Energy management.
- Certified ISO 39001:2012 Standard for Road Traffic Safety.
- Certified ISO PAS 99:2012 Standard for Integrated Management Systems.